Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > USA Cars > Chev Chevy Chevrolet Autoride diagnostic...
Chev Chevy Chevrolet Autoride diagnostics help

2532 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: 2014-03-27 13:14:56

•   Level 1   
    (5) points
    Stender
    2014-03-01 16:08:24
    I'm looking into fixing my -somethings wrong autoride-  suspension all four corners, electronic dampening front shocks and air shocks in the back with auto leveling.  Autolevel works fine, compressor comes on and goes off when level, front shocks have 160,000 kms on them, i have just a Autolink code reader AL439.  I would like to diagnose what has failed to cause my service ride light to come on most likely shocks but which one as i would like to replace one at a time as needed lol.
    Would like to save as much as possible as this is my own vehichle, i could goto the dealer but i plan to keep this truck alive for a long to come and that's not cost effective long term wise.  What tool or add on,  will allow me to diagnose this myself.  

Thanks tahoe 

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65

2014-03-01 17:20:18 (Reply to:Stender)

Hello you will need a tool with the special options I recommend the maxisys or
    maxidas since it has all the options the tech2 has and a much more good luck.

•   Level 3   
    (74) points
    Igor_Rubcov

2014-03-27 13:14:56

Ребята скажите пожалуйста махисус про будет когда нибудь диагностировать шевроле
  Total1 Pages