Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > Europe Cars > hi im having problems for register mi ma...
hi im having problems for register mi maxi das i can t connect in the maxi das to the web site mark error but i make an account in mi paltop and is working so the problem is maxi das dont let me create an account so please help me

2208 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: 2014-03-03 18:30:49

•   Level 1   
    (5) points
    autotronic
    2014-03-03 12:37:20
     hi im having problems when i try to enter to mi account in the maxi das ,,, just can enter to the web site in the lap top so what i do 

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65

2014-03-03 14:21:31 (Reply to:autotronic)

Hi I will suggest using your laptop for this, since the internet on the maxidas its very slow I don"t think its hardware capable of doing this function very well  the maxisys on the other hand  has no problem at all good luck

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2014-03-03 18:30:49

I assume you are just using your DS708 to register. 
    Well, as ede65 said, the web browser in DS708 is very slow, I strongly suggest you register your tool thru your computer and get the authorization. You only need to enter your Autel ID and password for the first time update. ..Later you don't need to input them again.
    So I suggest you do the first update thru your computer, then later you can finish the update in your DS708. 
  Total1 Pages