Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > Europe Cars > Autel support where are you?
Autel support where are you?

3089 Views 6 Replies Latest reply: 2014-11-05 15:20:35

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65
    2014-07-24 13:11:01
     there are a lot of issues with our tools and support is no where to be found, stress and frustration is building up all over the forum and support is playing hide and seek, we need answers now, you need to logging to the site every now and then,read the forum and to let us know if our problem are been looked at, been fixed, or what it is happening, we are 6 month into our update period and hardly anything has been done and no clue when it will, a lot of issues and missing options on old vehicles and you keep adding new model years with their new  issues instead of fixing/adding the old ones, and make sure all models have the options not just some. there is so much i can do here but is not good enough. the tool is only as good as its support and updates, so far not much of either one. get your act together, this tools cost a lot of money they where not given to us as a gift.

•   Level 4   
    (105) points
    kaseem757

2014-07-24 20:51:02

Your right

•   Level 2   
    (14) points
    2009mohrice

2014-10-24 16:18:55 (Reply to:ede65)

Bonsoir ! vous avez raison , y a trop de problème et le support technique n'est pas toujours présent.... 

•   Level 4   
    (123) points
    taos

2014-10-24 17:46:38 (Reply to:ede65)

Eddy 65 you couldn't of said it better , your on  the forums twice as much then the autel support, I've made my mind up when my year of updates is done so I'm I with autel ,  I will go with a snap on scanner , like you said they need to fix software problems NOW, not just keep adding new problems. Do they not try there software before putting it out in the world?it looks like they rely on the users to tell them the problems ,I don't see any pay checks coming to me from autel, I don't work for them ! But I paid for them to make a reliable scan tool!  Autel get your act together ! Autel support has not been on these forums for almost a month, WOW!!!!!!
     Don ( frustrated  new autel customer ) 

•   Level 7   
    (962) points
    912guy

2014-10-26 05:08:15

Hey guys time to bite bullet and get a autologic.

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2014-10-29 19:39:59 (Reply to:ede65)

Dear customer, thanks for your opinion and sorry for the inconvenience. We'll do our best to improve the software development, customer communication, and Forum response time. As we replied you on 18th August, can you please let us know the actual problem you are facing? It would be very nice if you can tell us when and from where you bought our products, and what models they are. Best regards

•   Level 7   
    (962) points
    912guy

2014-11-05 15:20:35 (Reply to:Autel Support)

I got my unit from matco tools.
  Total1 Pages