raykay
    2014-10-22 01:11:59
     i need maserati app for me to download

•   Level 6   
    (680) points
    Erik Autel US

2014-10-31 00:20:36 (Reply to:raykay)

Hello,

We do not have  the Maserati software at this time. Right now it is up to the engineer to add the software.

•   Level 2   
    (12) points
    ts12

2015-04-10 10:30:37 (Reply to:Erik Autel US)

Then tell the engineer to get off his ass and start working on it or tell me where to send this piece of crap "tool" for a full refund!

It says Maserati right on the box but there's no Maserati software anywhere to be found!

I'm glad all of these forums are indexed by Google so anyone wanting to buy this junk to scan a Maserati will know not to buy it!

•   Level 5   
    (331) points
    Marco

2015-04-10 16:16:28

we don't need another 'SYNY'on the forum.....

•   Level 8   
    (2012) points
    Pedro

2015-04-13 04:16:09 (Reply to:Marco)

I agree with Marco. This tool is the best. If you go to route you can see there is Ferrari, Lamb and Maserati folder. Maybe they are developing this brands. I think that someone that have an old tool that has been upgrade you can copy the folder.

But most important, for me, is the others brands, because it's very rare a Maserati in a car shop.

•   Level 5   
    (272) points
    shazoo

2015-04-15 01:59:42 (Reply to:Pedro)

Yes agree too focus must be towards those brand which are in majority instead of
    buggati,lambo and ferrari,maserati which you will see once in a month on a road but It
    would be hats off for autel engineers if they develope these cars in future

•   Level 7   
    (1143) points
    Matronix

2015-04-15 15:45:04

For one working on capital cars like Masserati's I would think a little more professional attitude would suite you sir.

You are not sending a mail to someone, you are posting on a forum, mainly used by professional techs.

Sure it would be nice to see the software developed, especially for those shops in parts of the world where these cars are a bit more common then in my part of the world (we do have them on the roads, but they will never see the universal shops I guess).  But I do agree that the main focus should be on the major brands.

However, I also agree that Masserati should not be advertised as supported, if it is not the case. But 'anyone wanting to buy this junk to scan a Maserati' will not be that great a deal of people and most of those will know exactly what to buy for this kind of car... ?
  Total1 Pages