Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > Europe Cars > Maxidas ds708 updates expire and scanner...
Maxidas ds708 updates expire and scanner won't comunicate with audi Vw,, bentley etc Worldpac offer me 2 years updates and my machine is useless and everybody are cleaning there hands I have purchased 3 of this tools and I'm very mad at the situatio

2262 Views 0 Replies Create Time: 2014-10-31 12:01:03

•   Level 1   
    (5) points
    krankenwagen
    2014-10-31 12:01:03
     I call AUTEL and they say the reason it won't comunicate with the cars is because is expire that's a slapped on my face I have purchased 3 of this machines for my shops and now one that was supposed to have 2 years free updates is a big expenssive junk I call Worldpac and they told me to call AUTEL , and call AUTEL and they told me to contact Worldpac and now I have to wait untill the tool department call me to tell me that I'm screwed. I believe as a consumer and entitle to a at least a system update to comunicate with the vehicles. I'm real mad about this fake advertisement and machine that doesn't do its job because it need some extra expenssive update to do so.I found this so wrong why MY MACHINE WONT WORK it sound to me another estrategy to make people buy this update 
  Total1 Pages