Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > Europe Cars > merc dpf replacement
merc dpf replacement

2571 Views 10 Replies Latest reply: 2015-02-15 10:05:31

•   Level 2   
    (11) points
    speedomicky
    2014-12-24 05:38:55
    Is there any news on the dpf replacement program working yet on the mercesdes w204 and w212 I was promised it worked ok with the 908 pro before I purshared it but then told by uk support that it doesn't work when I tried it. Thanks

•   Level 2   
    (14) points
    bigt

2015-01-15 10:03:39 (Reply to:speedomicky)

Have same issuse any news on this

•   Level 2   
    (14) points
    bigt

2015-01-27 16:25:25

Hello tech support were are you mer w212 dpf learning function ? Its not working ????

•   Level 1   
    (3) points
    kaihas

2015-01-30 11:50:03

same problem here, when i bought this they promise me it will work :(

•   Level 2   
    (14) points
    bigt

2015-02-05 09:26:46 (Reply to:kaihas)

Why does there appear to be a total lack of support'
    Is it so we all buy a different tool when you need to payfor updates

•   Level 7   
    (1143) points
    Matronix

2015-02-05 13:35:28 (Reply to:speedomicky)

Did you put up a complaint in your account ? If you login and you have your maxisys registered, there will be a menu where you can file complaints with Autel. I did several times and if you give the right timeframe (urgence factor) they will (most of the time) respond very well.

It's on the autel site, under support & updates and then choose Sign In in the second column.

•   Level 7   
    (1143) points
    Matronix

2015-02-09 14:52:05 (Reply to:Matronix)

Does it just don't work or don't you see it in your menu.

I just got off a job with a C320 of 2001 and under the service functions or the programming (can't recall) I did find a number of DPF support functions to adjust settings and do several other things?

•   Level 2   
    (11) points
    speedomicky
    2015-02-11 15:22:17 (Reply to:Matronix)
    Hi matronix thanks for your reply , I have logged a complaint in that section but have
    had no reply from autel, I have phoned the uk support a couple of times and have been
    told it will be sorted soon, I was told by the sales rep before I brought the machine that
    all merc dpfs are covered, at first when I tried to tell the car that the dpf has been
    replaced I got unable to perform task as pre conditions not met, today I tried two e
    class w212 and was unable to log in to the dpf under service mode and got A1e57
    foglamps indicator lamps ? don't know why I got that I could see some dpf data under
    the cdi ecu menu but could not clear the fault code, I wish autel would be helpful and
    give some assistance on this problem

•   Level 7   
    (1143) points
    Matronix

2015-02-12 13:39:18 (Reply to:speedomicky)

Hmm, we have a C320 hanging around the company. Got some DPF menu's last time I probed that car. Didn't try to get into the heart of those functions (only 1gram soot) but if I get the change I will try it sometime next week or the one after.

I noticed there are some more issues with Benz, although in general the support is not too bad. Have filed first things with Autel on this also and will keep doing that as I come across them. If wel all do, we are helping the engineers to focus and pinpoint the problems. It's easy to scream and cry about it, but put yourself in their position; you create a piece of hard/software and after that it's the users who use it to it's best (you cannot possibly test all functions on all cars so you don't know what is 100% ok and what may need tweaking). Not to say they should not live up to their promises and fix the things we give to them as info...

•   Level 6   
    (712) points
    Screechie

2015-02-15 10:05:31

Autel need to remove you syny aka shitty from this forum or it will be ruined by one 
    asshole, Support please look into this issue, it is 
    affecting the tools ability to progress.
  Total1 Pages