Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > USA Cars > Autel Product Comparison Chart?
Autel Product Comparison Chart?

3312 Views 0 Replies Create Time: 2015-01-07 15:06:49

•   Level 1   
    (5) points
    Questor
    2015-01-07 15:06:49
    Autel makes many different models of Scanning, Diagnostic, Testing, and Service equipment for different models of cars/trucks and sales markets across the world.  It seems to me that Autel's product line of many types and models of auto diagnostic equipment is too broad with not enough product comparison info available, which confuses consumers and potential buyers like me.

The problem for me as a consumer is there is no easy way to compare current or past Autel products features and functions that would allow me to decide which models Autel equipment best suits my needs for various cars I own.  The sales people at local auto product retail stores often have no idea of what other Autel products are available and these retail chain stores only try to sell Autel products they have in stock.

I am trying to evaluate and compare different Autel products and product lines for different models of car trucks.  Does Autel have available for download a PDF file in a spreadsheet that lists rows of Autel equipment features/functions by columns of Autel product models?
  Total1 Pages