Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > Asian Cars > Mitsubishi Colt 1.5 DI-D Automated Manua...
Mitsubishi Colt 1.5 DI-D Automated Manual Transmission

2802 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: 2017-08-02 05:44:31

•   Level 1   
    (5) points
    akayani
    2015-01-28 09:22:53
     Hello,

I have recently purchased the MD701 but no matter what I do I cannot get it read the faults on my Mitsubishi Colt.

I know the device is working as I have connected it to a Toyota and a Hyundai and it works fine.

I also know the port on my Colt is working - as it powers up the device, and rather than go into the SCAN section for my make and model, if I choose the ODB 1.1x, it gets live streaming data back from the engine like RPM and pressure.

However when I use the SCAN function, for Mitsubishi, both on UPTO 2005MY and AFTER 2006MY, the scans start loading configuration and then come back with "Check connection"

Specifics about my model are:

Mitsubishi Colt 2005, 1.5 Diesel, Automated Manual Transmission, Front Discs - Rear Drums, Right Hand Drive, European Model, Engine code is Z39A

I have an ABS and Parking Break Light on the Dash, it was originally identified by another company as ABS pump and Sensors so I got them all replaced. I now want to clear the codes - but mainly I just want this device to work with this car.

Can you confirm if the MD701 works with this car?

Thanks

•   Level 1   
    (9) points
    mokomer

2017-08-02 05:42:05

Experiencing similar problem with Mitsubishi Colt 200i  L200 2.0 SC engine. I am using Diaglink scan tool and unable to communicate with ECM

It looks like software not recognizing all models under year 2005. Is it possible to get software which will cover all models below 2005 ?????

Thanks

•   Level 1   
    (9) points
    mokomer

2017-08-02 05:43:47

Experiencing similar problem with Mitsubishi Colt 200i  L200 2.0 SC engine. I am using Diaglink scan tool and unable to communicate with ECM.

It looks like software is not recognizing all models under year 2005.

Is it possible to get software which will cover all models below 2005 ?????

Thanks

•   Level 1   
    (9) points
    mokomer

2017-08-02 05:44:31

Experiencing similar problem with Mitsubishi Colt 200i  L200 2.0 SC engine. I am using Diaglink scan tool and unable to communicate with ECM.

It looks like software is not recognizing all models under year 2005.

Is it possible to get software which will cover all models below 2005 ?????

Thanks

Total1 Pages