Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > Europe Cars > Renault Scenic / Megane III? When?
Renault Scenic / Megane III? When?

2396 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: 2015-07-03 13:00:59

•   Level 1   
    (8) points
    schinery
    2015-02-18 01:16:23

I have the EBS301 and need to do the rear pads and it has an EPB.

When will these cars be supported on this device?

•   Level 1   
    (8) points
    schinery
    2015-03-07 01:28:52 (Reply to:schinery)

This has got to be the worst customer service experience I have ever had! I got an email asking what the VIN and serial number was on my device a couple of days after posting the original question, and to date, I have had no reply on here or via email, its truly a horrific experience, a complete waste of money. I think its time I start an online campaign to let the rest of the world know just how bad this experience has been so anyone else knows what they are letting themselves in for.

I and know one I know will ever use this product make again.

Disgusted!

•   Level 3   
    (56) points
    kevintwigg

2015-03-07 03:58:43 (Reply to:schinery)

Hi sstrickson
    The support team have been on chinese holiday for the last two weeks in february,
    now ther back it has taken nearly a week for them to get back in to action, looks like
    they have had a big back log of e-mails and data logs to contend with. Please give
    them time to sort things out, I have found out if you are persistant and keep sending e-
    mails or data logs they will respond and usualy get a fix for you. Also reading on the
    forums here it looks like they are having problems with renault diagnostics, but are
    working on a big update. Hope this helps, we will get things sorted out faster if we all
    try talking to each other.

•   Level 2   
    (14) points
    k49

2015-07-03 13:00:59 (Reply to:schinery)

Did you ever get the answer you needed only I bought the EBS301 on the strength that it would work on my Scenic MK111.and it hasn't and i'm still waiting for a reply after sending the details of my car. k49
  Total1 Pages