Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > Europe Cars > Opel Zafira CIM module access with Maxis...
Opel Zafira CIM module access with Maxisys 908

2159 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: 2015-05-24 06:00:23

•   Level 2   
    (20) points
    green island italy
    2015-05-20 08:39:13
     Hello, i'm looking how to gain access to the CIM on a Opel Zafira 1.6 petrol, my 2012, with MaxiSys 908.
    On are not working: central locking, front washer pump, high beam and fog lights.
    Using the controle, all the lights in the instrument panel come on, but these accessories are not working.
    Does anyone can give me some advice? 
    Very much appreciated. 

Tags: maxisys

•   Level 7   
    (1143) points
    Matronix

2015-05-21 06:05:31 (Reply to:green island italy)

Did you get access as yet?

If you go into OPEL and you select correct manufacturer year (10th vin number) you should be able to select the right vehicle and after that access the separate modules. The CIM might be under BODY, it is a bit shady at times how to gain access to the right control units. There is quite a few bi-directional test options (activate actuators) to test the function of thing likes washer pump, high beam, etc.

In this case however, I would pull a diagram to see if these things get feed from the igniton ON position, or get a feed from one relay, fuse, etc.

•   Level 9   
    (5837) points
    Ashraf

2015-05-24 06:00:23 (Reply to:green island italy)

Have you checked the fuses in Engine Bay fuse box..............? F7 20amp  is for C/Locking system and as well for your Washer.................Hope this helps........
  Total1 Pages