Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > Asian Cars > 4 tech support maxiflash-pro and Honda H...
4 tech support maxiflash-pro and Honda HDS issues. please read

3288 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: 2015-06-04 08:15:12

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65
    2015-05-31 10:43:56

Autel support please have your engineers take a look at this issue. its been more than a year and you have not released a VCI update for the MAXIFLASH-PRO that will solve connectivity with HONDA/ACURA vehicles when trying to FLASH on line with its respective HDS software. all protocols seems to be in place but  still there is no communication with this Honda vehicles in the event of flashing  with the Honda software. I have tried every single registry hack I know of and can not get this thing to work for the life in me, tried it on windows xp and windows 7 same results no communication with the powertrain at all. thank you

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65
    2015-06-02 08:06:41 (Reply to:ede65)
      Tech support where are you now. we need a few answers please. I know you are logged in and even answering to other post. this is a 1000 dollars passtru device that is not working as it should. we will also like to know why autel hasn't taken the next step to validate it with all oem sites like everyone else but mostly why connecting with Honda is not possible, is it being blocked by Honda, are you even aware of this issue and if yes what are your plans in the near or far future to solve this matter. how are you even going to sell tools and updates if you don't make this clear to us. thank you hope to hear from you soon and by the way according to my friends the data logs are not working either this is why I come here instead. best regards ede. 

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65
    2015-06-02 10:29:37 (Reply to:ede65)

HOW IS IT POSSIBLE THAT THE BEST CODERS/ENGINEERS IN THE WORLD CAN NOT FIX A SIMPLE CONNECTION ISSUE.

come on Autel  you know better than this get it together please.

•   Level 6   
    (482) points
    Awais

2015-06-04 07:43:53 (Reply to:ede65)

Hi ede65,

I have a question in this regard. Can I diagnose a Honda Vehicle (any model) completely using HDS software on my laptop and Autel J2534 VCI connected through USB cable? Do I need any specific version of HDS or the latest version will also work? Thanks.

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65
    2015-06-04 08:15:12 (Reply to:Awais)

the only known version to work in part is hds version 2.20 maybe other versions can be done as well but the registry needs to be changed/edit in order to make it work. at the end is not really worth doing it since it does not work 100%  and the possibility of ruining your passthru exist.

it is best and cheaper to just buy the Honda clone him or mvci. I have tested a few from the site I have provided here on the forum and so far they have worked just fine this is the link. http://www.wobd2.com/wholesale/honda-hds-him-diagnostic-tool.html they are currently out of stock on this tool, members from this site bought them all. they also have the spx mvci which is a better tool but it sell for 1500 dollars, if you can afford that one even better. I also sell a few tools my self  mostly for American and Japanese cars which is what I do the most and can explain better, this  is something I do on the side to try to help some of the unfortunate members of my family. I don't buy them from this site I provided, I have another source that give me better warranty, very high quality  cuz they are the unregistered originals but also if anything needs to be returned I get an exchange in a couple of days. when one buys from china and needs to return an item for whatever reason it  could take weeks and I cant afford that luxury. there are many other sites out there but what ever you do stay away from alibaba and dhgate, most of the sellers there are thief. good luck.

Total1 Pages