Communities > Diagnostics > Europe Cars > Opel/Vauxhall Get Pin Code Option
Opel/Vauxhall Get Pin Code Option

8628 Views 42 Replies Latest reply: 2022-08-24 14:40:54

•   Level 9   
    (5837) points
    Ashraf
    2015-06-29 13:27:24
    Hi Support Team,

Can you please let us know whats happening with the Get Pin Code option for Opel and Vauxhall cars as it used be there and working fine on some cars but, after your new updates this option is no longer there or, even if its there its not working any more......

So, can you please let us know when is it going to be fixed this................

Thanks
    Ash

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2015-06-29 20:52:20 (Reply to:Ashraf)

As for this issue, MS908 can't support to get PIN code for Opel&Vauxhall. There was such menu in MS908 before, I am sorry it is a menu mistake and we have removed it from our menum and correct it. But if this demand is big, we will consider to develop this in our future new release.

•   Level 9   
    (5837) points
    Ashraf
    2015-06-30 03:23:30 (Reply to:Autel Support)
     Of course the demand is big because you can't program or make any changes of variant coding in any ECU without having the pin code...........So, even if MaxisysPro is capable of coding or changing variant coding but, if you can't get the pin code than that option is no good to have it............

Also on some new Vauxhall Cars you need pin code to even if you only want to read the variant coding................

So now you tell me how one can read the variant coding if you don't have Get Pin Code option on your Tool...........

•   Level 9   
    (5837) points
    Ashraf
    2015-06-30 04:25:07
     Hi My fellow MaxisysPro Users....

Can we have your vote for this option of Get Pin Code if it is really useful to have it back or not...........

I personal think it is very very useful option so we should have it back.................My Vote is............YES 

•   Level 6   
    (437) points
    Wild Bill

2015-06-30 11:30:18 (Reply to:Ashraf)

Got to be able to read pin codes.   For all makes that require if you are going g to be able to program and code.  They also need to look a t this feature  for Chrysler  you HAVE to have this.  It is a must.   

•   Level 9   
    (5837) points
    Ashraf
    2015-06-30 11:37:22 (Reply to:Wild Bill)
      Thanks for your Vote mate................

•   Level 3   
    (57) points
    porsche

2015-06-30 13:56:50 (Reply to:Ashraf)

any thing that makes the system better gets my vote YES

•   Level 2   
    (20) points
    mmcd

2015-06-30 14:23:50 (Reply to:porsche)

Hi.they will have fix the communication fault with the meriva and corsa c/d first.but if iam being honest I think they just talk aload of crap

when you get in touch with technical you expect to talk to some one how knows more about the tool than you do and this is not the case

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65

2015-06-30 17:17:09 (Reply to:Autel Support)

support of course everybody wants this feature back, what kind of a question is that,I can't believe this  specially after been available, why do you think people are buying this tools if is not for the functions it used to have. how can autel  just  remove them now and call it  a software mistake. I will like to know exactly what it is we are paying for, so far there has being nothing but software bugs and downgrade.  it is very interesting that the law suits are under control but functions and features  keep disappearing one at a time. 

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65

2015-06-30 17:41:29 (Reply to:Ashraf)

definitely a yes to pin code and to every single other  option/feature removed, and to those that are there but may as well be removed since they don't work, autel knows very well which one they are, I  will crash this server if i post them all. I really hope they all get returned  and autel works this lawsuits in a different way other than by removing stuff. autel I know every single function and feature that has been removed  or not working as planned. please return them back to our tool, this is no coincidence but rather by design that  after every single update something happens.   I really hope you listen and comply. thank you.
  Total5 Pages