Communities > Diagnostics > Asian Cars > KIA SEDONA 2.9lt 2006
KIA SEDONA 2.9lt 2006

2701 Views 8 Replies Latest reply: 2015-07-08 14:22:41

•   Level 9   
    (5837) points
    Ashraf
    2015-06-30 09:34:51
      Hi Support,

Had this vehicle in today for ABS fault plugged in MaxisysPro expecting it to be the best tool and it turned out to be one of the poorest tool for KIA once again it let me down..................

1) It could not pick Vin Number by Auto Scan
    2) It could not read Vin Number by Manual Selection

So, I had to put Vin Number manually and it did decode the Vehicle than I selected Auto Scan for all the ECU Modules and it did only communicate with Engine ECU and NOTHING else no ABS, Airbag, Automatic Transmission, Body Control Module,not even Immobiliser System.......................

I don't understand what this engineers are doing down there....................

I have already sand you the data log files............

Can you guys please be serious about this tool if not than I think your are going to be very soon  in trouble .............. 

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65

2015-06-30 20:13:08 (Reply to:Ashraf)

yeap I think they are going to have to hire an exterminator to get rid of all this bugs, cuz the engineers surely can't. I think I will send them an unlimited amount of cuban coffee, one shot of this crap will keep them awake for the rest of the year and maybe the will fix our tools.

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2015-07-01 22:42:02 (Reply to:Ashraf)

Hi Ash, for this problem, we have sent email to you, please check your email box. If it is Ok for you, we want to send you a beta version for testing.

•   Level 9   
    (5837) points
    Ashraf
    2015-07-02 02:42:59 (Reply to:Autel Support)
     Hi Support,

Yes you can sand me as I still have this vehicle in my workshop I can test it and report back on Monday..............

•   Level 6   
    (482) points
    Awais

2015-07-02 13:10:07 (Reply to:Autel Support)

Hi Support,

There is a chance that today I will do a test of Hyundai. I will try to get datalog. I appreciate Autel efforts in this matter but please hurry up because I do not want to use Torque instead of MaxiSys Pro .

I was surprised and also happy (as well as afraid from inside) when one workshop man asked me to come and do a scan on Hyundai using MaxiSys Pro even though he already scanned the vehicle and found some fault. So, you can get an idea that Autel Products have a good impression in the market but please do your best and bring this brand in top of the products. We want five stars for Autel Products.

Please forward my message to your management also. Thank you.

•   Level 6   
    (482) points
    Awais

2015-07-06 13:07:12

Hi Support,

Just now I sent the datalog of Hyundai Accent. The problem is same and software only scan A/T. Please forward it to the concerned engineers. Waiting for bug free update. Thanks.

•   Level 6   
    (482) points
    Awais

2015-07-07 12:11:33 (Reply to:Ashraf)

Hi Ashraf,
    Any update on your side regarding Kia? Please forward your email id also, mine is owaisnajam@yahoo.com. Thanks.

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2015-07-08 04:31:53 (Reply to:Awais)

Hi Awais, our support has replied you about this datalog. Please check your email address.

•   Level 9   
    (5837) points
    Ashraf
    2015-07-08 14:22:41 (Reply to:Autel Support)
    Hi Support

Tested beta version today on KIA Sedona  2.9lt Common Rail System 2005 and it could not communicate with ABS System and Airbag System also Immobiliser System did not have option for (Read Fault Code/Clear Fault Code)...............In engine ECU there is a option to read Injector Coding but it could not read the Coding..............Very sad ..................
  Total1 Pages