Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > USA Cars > chrysler software vin re-write feature 4...
chrysler software vin re-write feature 4 tech support

2729 Views 0 Replies Create Time: 2015-07-09 11:17:02

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65
    2015-07-09 11:17:02
      Hi support,this one you guys messed up big.   on the vin function  if autel engineers could add it/edit  in pcm and skim/wcm the vin change option will be great, not the way it was so( they can't keep messing it up), but rather like this, one can be able to write the vin without having to read it, in other words 2 options one will read  the vin and the other one separate, can write the vin strait up no questions asked.  for the pcm vin and also for the skim/wcm/win  and the ipc or mechanical cluster as well as tipm also called fcm, it is  a must. also don't forget immobilizer function is not working with error code wrong pin/invalid pin entered , .also please allow us to completely be able to read the skim/wcm/win modules built in eeprom software/firmware  so that i, we can find what we are looking for. I know they can do it easily. thank you looking forward to this functions. regards.

Autel  if we have to depend on locksmith to do this functions for us,  we will not survive on this trade too long, we are professional techs not cars thief, we have to find a solution to this problem , use a security code on the tool that records vin and location, or shop, even if it has to be done on line I don't know how, but  immobilizer key programming should not be for the license locksmith only, a car is not a bank safe or  a home  that one should be so license about. the state that i live in does not even grant this license anymore. most vehicles  stole in my state either involved a locksmith or a dealership employee, not a tech, enough excuses cars thief has not been able to steal cars  in over 2 decades do to the time it involves to program the  keys, this vehicles can be also found faster than it was stolen thanks to today's  technology. also  if a locksmith can buy our tools, subscriptions to try taking our jobs, we can take theirs as well, why not it is the easiest procedure on a vehicle, its a no brainer.
  Total1 Pages