Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > Asian Cars > 4 tech support Hyundai and Kia ?
4 tech support Hyundai and Kia ?

2446 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: 2015-07-09 15:14:47

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65
    2015-07-09 12:42:59
        hello support. can you take a look into this two software, immo function is not working, vin re-write is not working either, on all the vehicles i checked which are quite a few. thank you.

Autel  if we have to depend on locksmith to do this functions for us  we will not survive on this trade too long, we are professional techs not car thief, we have to find a solution to this problem , use a security code on the tool that records vin and location, or shop, even if it has to be done on line I don't know how but  immobilizer key programming should not be for the license locksmith only, a car is not a bank safe or  a home  that one should be so license about. the state that i live in does not grant this license anymore. if a locksmith can buy our tools, subscriptions and take our job, we can take their too. and see it to believe it,  

•   Level 9   
    (5837) points
    Ashraf

2015-07-09 14:38:01 (Reply to:ede65)

I tested the beta version the other day on Kia Sedona 2006 Immobilisers system did not have option to read fault code nor to clear fault codes........and was been told that even dealer tool don't have that option............

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65
    2015-07-09 15:14:47 (Reply to:Ashraf)
      yes the dealer tool  hyundai/kia GDS doe have it, it is just done on line, they can do the same or even off line, it makes no difference. but since this is not the dealer tool then off line is the way to go. the pin code is not a problem either.
  Total1 Pages