Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > Europe Cars > 4 tech support vag group?
4 tech support vag group?

2193 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: 2015-07-10 17:25:31

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65
    2015-07-09 12:57:29
     Hi support  can you please develop this vehicles in a way we  can understand, every time something needs replacement a code needs to be input and this whole software structure it is just too hard to work with. any idea of an improvement on this makes, also immobilizer pin read doesn't work either and I don't think it ever did, at least not for me. I am thinking of deleting this make also from my tool since I can't understand how it works and a few things don't work either. thank you.

•   Level 8   
    (2559) points
    busaman

2015-07-10 01:27:56 (Reply to:ede65)

pin read is very important for VAG there are many things you need it for even simple tasks i have a $5 tool that will get the codes so why cant a $3000 tool do it.

•   Level 9   
    (5837) points
    Ashraf

2015-07-10 02:36:24 (Reply to:busaman)

Yes I do agree a very cheap tool on the market can read pin code than why not MaxisysPro..............What's the point of calling MaxisysPro when it can't do Professional jobs...................... Therefore Pin Code Option is must to have if its known as Professional Tool on the market........................

•   Level 7   
    (1143) points
    Matronix

2015-07-10 15:54:07 (Reply to:ede65)

EDE, the VAG software is quite hard to get a grip on due to the way this also works in VCDS, the system they seem to use with Autel now as well. The Channels instead of just live data pid lists and things like basic settings, measurement data, etc are just how other tools work as well.

I don't like it, since there is to much research needed to find data you need, but it is all there in once you get into it, you might find that at points it is quite powerfull. Happily lately I spotted some 'channel groups'  on the maxisys, which puts certain data together more easily. Don't know or this works for a lot of the cars, but for some at least it does.

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65
    2015-07-10 17:25:31
    I will like to thank all of you for your great input and help. I will leave this vehicle make in the back burner for now until i know more about  them. 
  Total1 Pages