Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > Europe Cars > guys i need your support
guys i need your support

2096 Views 6 Replies Latest reply: 2015-07-26 18:48:40

•   Level 2   
    (10) points
    hussam_safi
    2015-07-11 08:52:00
    Hello my friends I am new in programing , the story is that I started programing my e92 by downloading the new softwares to it but unfortunately after the coding the airbag light , steering angle sensor , traction light were coming on , it seems that some of the acu failed to update .

Please I need someone who can help me to fix this issues by connecting remotelty if possible

•   Level 9   
    (5837) points
    Ashraf

2015-07-11 10:29:39 (Reply to:hussam_safi)

What fault codes are you getting.......? Also did you try to reset the battery.....?

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2015-07-11 10:51:05 (Reply to:hussam_safi)

Just because there are newer versions of software available for vehicle modules, I wouldn't chance giving  the Old Gal  Hot Flashes from a 3rd party Chinese server  unless  The Teutonic Turd  is dead in the water and modules don't work or car doesn't start when you have nothing to lose by trying something before towing it to BMW.

•   Level 8   
    (2559) points
    busaman

2015-07-11 15:33:00 (Reply to:hussam_safi)

which ecu were you trying to code, does it start.

•   Level 8   
    (2012) points
    Pedro

2015-07-14 04:39:57 (Reply to:hussam_safi)

My suggestion is the follow:

- Try to C&P again every ECU. See what happens. 

- If in the process something fail, please take a picture and post here to see what has failed.

- If it continuing to show some errors, please post them here to see what they are.

•   Level 2   
    (40) points
    russellboyce6868

2015-07-15 12:16:57 (Reply to:hussam_safi)

Wow I had that same thing happend to me an it was failure to use a BMW battery
    charger you must have 14.8volts maintain do not use a battery charger you will lose all
    programing to the DME EGS EWS function air bag also the car battery must be fully
    charge up before doing so if not a message will apear on the tool battety volts to low
    damage could result I had to program an code the whole car I connect to the
    maxisyst server files were down loaded with in 45mins I was able load the files
    everything was back to normal hope this help you all files are on the tool good luck

•   Level 7   
    (962) points
    912guy

2015-07-26 18:48:40 (Reply to:hussam_safi)

Make sure you use a voltage maintainer.... not a battery charger....the battery charger is too loud and has breaks in voltage push...the maintainer is essential..
  Total1 Pages