Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > Europe Cars > Autel Tools User Discliamers System Upda...
Autel Tools User Discliamers System Updates

9132 Views 38 Replies Latest reply: 2015-07-25 18:53:28

•   Level 9   
    (5837) points
    Ashraf
    2015-07-18 16:57:22
       Hi Mr Erik,

I have seen your post regarding (Proposal to fix Autel Issues) and at the same time your asking all Autel Tool users to help you in fixing the software issue by sending you or to Support Team a Data Log Files well I can understand that because we all want Autel Tool to be the best in the market...................But, now I don't understand what the hell is this System Updates with the Disclaimer Massage................? Are you or, Autel Company trying to cover them self after all the mess done by your engineers....................?

I don't think what you or, Autel is doing is the right thing by posting this System Updates I personally advice you to ask Autel to remove this updates.............and if you don't do so than I am sure we all  will have to think about taking the next step like Mr Ede as mentioned in his reply to your post..................Which I am sure you or,Autel will not like it as they already have many cases to face before and they don't want one more case against 300 to 1500 Autel users....................do they really want to...........????

If we members are trying to help and work as a team than I don't think you or, Autel has to be that smart and start posting some silly updates...............Instead of post some silly updates ask your engineers to concentrate on fixing the software's and post some sensible updates so we all can make our living.................In short no body wants to put Autel in trouble as no one has that silly time we all have many better things to do but, if Autel thinks they are smart by posting this System Updates.............Than they will be forcing members to start thinking of next step.......................

Therefore think about it and lets work as a team to make this Tool number ONE !!!!

Advice to my fellow Members !!!

Please do not install this System Updates please see the attached picture below.....................
    file:  Autel 3.jpg

•   Level 7   
    (862) points
    SmogTech87

2015-07-18 17:35:16

Everything is getting even worse, and the customer service that we receive is going downhill fast. Is Autel putting The Final Nail In her own Coffin! 

•   Level 4   
    (127) points
    Clansman

2015-07-18 18:05:02 (Reply to:Ashraf)

From bad to worse that disclaimer says it all

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65

2015-07-18 18:29:42

yes guys they are pretty much saying they know their software are worthless  and it could and will damage your vehicle if you use it.  great sells pitch, what a morons. autel you forgot to date it.who is going to beta test them now you morons.  the date has been recorded  as released on 7-18-2015. so they, autel inc  are  not liable from this point on, but up to 7-17-2015 you are. here you have it guys, little me made them spill the truth. 

•   Level 7   
    (862) points
    SmogTech87

2015-07-18 18:42:25

Basically Autel said here's your rope, and by accepting the terms and conditions we are hanging ourselves.

•   Level 5   
    (223) points
    JB

2015-07-18 19:45:07 (Reply to:ede65)

So now if they do decide to fix the software we will still have to download the disclamer to get any further updates. So either way we just got told to go f*** ourselves.  

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65

2015-07-18 19:51:15 (Reply to:JB)

there is no fixing buddy, unfixing is what they are doing to every single one of them.  yes they pretty much said that. 

•   Level 5   
    (223) points
    JB

2015-07-18 19:52:34 (Reply to:ede65)

I also think that if the situation gets any worse, will they shut the forum down? At what point do we take other measures.  ede65, you should still have our email addresses if it gets to that. 

•   Level 6   
    (516) points
    hondaman219

2015-07-18 21:07:48 (Reply to:ede65)

Is it time to jump ship?
     I have not installed the new system update so I am thinking its time to turn off the wifi and save what I can. We should all get together and make a web site devoted to fixing cars and helping each other fix the problems which the manufactures do not make easy. This forum was designed for this purpose but due to the bad updates it has become nothing but complaints. Anyone looking into buying this tool surly would look elsewhere. I would. If one day soon I try to log in and get "web site unavailable" I wont be surprised . Ede if you have list of serious users please put me on it Hondaman219@yahoo.com. Good luck autel.

•   Level 5   
    (293) points
    billymck

2015-07-18 22:34:18 (Reply to:hondaman219)

yes!
  Total4 Pages