Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > USA Cars > working usa software versions
working usa software versions

2955 Views 1 Replies Latest reply: 2015-07-20 15:41:47

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65
    2015-07-20 08:59:49
     this are the software I have found to be the best working software versions for usa market.

Gm  version 5.10. the best so far.   gm release 5.0 was defective which makes me believe it all started from that version onward although 5.10 is as Om tool as can be (tech2,gds2) as well as the  previous one before 5.0. I don't have any versions prior to 5.0 but I believe the closest one to it will be the best version to use. so good they got sued.

ford version 4.12 is the best one I have found so far. the programming option is not available on this one but don't let that fool you, that is just a shortcut of the special functions. this version is as close as (ford ids) as it can be, the reason many bought this tools and also the main reason for such lawsuit, yes that good.

chrysler version 4.0 is the closest one to drb3 and witech as it can be. anything after that is bullshit. 

toyota/lexus/scion version 2.20, although not as developed as the new releases it works excellent just like the techstream only much faster.

Honda/acura 3.20 and previous one are the best. all functions just like( honda hds.0 although i think version 3.0 maybe the best one. all new versions claim to have added and fixed issues. maybe theirs not ours.

nissan/infinity version 2.20 is the best version. although not as developed as the new ones immobilizer works here, and everything else just like the nissan consult3 and consult3 plus.

hyundai/kia version 2.01 is the best version compared to hyundai/kia original software (gds) diagnostic.

mazda version 3.0,4.0 is the closest to( mazda ids) as it can be, ford ids sister software except it uses a pincode for pats. a function hardly found no a days, also on ford new software.

mitsubishi,isuzu,suzuki. they all sucks i don't care which one. but I will use version 2.10 on mitsubishi, 1.02 on isuzu and 1.02.

subaru version 1.50 is the best one although this make was never developed as much either.

German cars latest software maybe be the best ones , at least the most developed ones as i have noticed, maybe not affected yet or bosh has no issues with autel. as far as other europe vehicles, I don't know, I do not work on them much. 

I will not be sharing any software with anyone so, please don't ask. this is the property of autel and not mine to distribute, nor will I want be liable to any lawsuits. who ever wants  and choose  to share such software try doing it thru emails at your own risk. autel removed them for a reason and I don't think it should be discussed here on an open forum either. I offered to help a member with his computer not software in case anyone is wondering. 

•   Level 6   
    (482) points
    Awais

2015-07-20 15:41:47

Thank you Ede for the info.

So at least Autel may allow to the valid users to download these versions because they paid already by informing through email.
  Total1 Pages