Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > USA Cars > 2007 CHRYSLER SEBRING 2.4
2007 CHRYSLER SEBRING 2.4

2271 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: 2015-09-13 07:55:37

•   Level 4   
    (116) points
    LEVIDMAX
    2015-09-11 15:13:27
     Quick question guys! I am in a bit of spot here guys I'm looking to see if one of you online members can give me the 4 digit pin code for this vehicle. I called Chrysler and of course only the registered owner with proof of ownership can be given the code. The VIN for this vehicle is 1C3LC46K77N557655. Thanks to all who reply. The owner is out of town and his daughter is using this vehicle for work and school so no chance of him going to the dealer to get the code.

Tags: key

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2015-09-12 19:15:06 (Reply to:LEVIDMAX)

Hey, If the girl's dad is out of town and he wants his daughter to be able to use his Sebring , then he can go to a Chrysler dealer himself  and prove he owns the car and get the pin # and text it to his daughter to give it to you. Nice try, Max looks like you'll have to bang -er in the back seat of your beater. Just make sure there is no number of PIN holes in the protection you wear. ROTGDFLMAO!

•   Level 4   
    (116) points
    LEVIDMAX
    2015-09-13 07:55:37 (Reply to:witsend)
    This is a classic example of the childish, un-professional people that plague websites like this. I don't have the time to play games with someone like you. The comments are un-called for. How would you like it if someone made a comment like this about your daughter, wife or mother? I own my own shop here in Phoenix AZ and in the 21 years I have been a technician I have found that people like you are just here to create drama. So before you make another comment about my customer or myself it would be better if you just kept your comments to yourself as I don't need to deal with this type of BS. In the future please refrain from posting any more remarks or comments on anything I post.
  Total1 Pages