Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > Europe Cars > AUTEL MAXISYS TABLETS
AUTEL MAXISYS TABLETS

2182 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: 2015-09-15 17:19:39

•   Level 2   
    (14) points
    steveboden
    2015-09-15 06:19:47
         Hi, I work for a distributor in Australia with 550 stores in our group selling equipments including diagnostic.         The Maxisys range have some serious issues that need to be fixed asap, Missing software after update, Expensive to update in comparison to other tools in the Aus market G-Scan $595, Carman $700 both in AUD. Hardware failure with the tablet having to be shipped back to China to be repaired. No loan units available whilst the tool is in China for the repair.

I love the tool and was very good, customers love the interface. Please advise what you think.

Regards Steve

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2015-09-15 06:43:52 (Reply to:steveboden)

Well, I think that if you are a dealer and an authorized distributor of the tool and sell a lot of the tools, then what about offering a in store  buyer protection support plan for $100 extra on the purchase of the tool you sell them .If the customer has a hardware problem they just bring the tool to you and you provide a loaner for them and YOU handle sending their tool out for warranty repair ? That's what separates you from the rest of the people selling the tools.

•   Level 9   
    (5837) points
    Ashraf

2015-09-15 09:59:33 (Reply to:witsend)

Hello,

Even Autel being an authorized manufacturer of this tool...............They will NOT provide you this service for $100................Shipping it self from any where to China is costing more than $100.............So I don't think it is a wise idea..............

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2015-09-15 17:19:39 (Reply to:Ashraf)

If the tools are under the one year warranty I believe the warranty shipping is free or gets reimbursed anyway . Hopefully only a fraction of the tools sold ever have to be sent out for repairs anyway  so if  only 20 get sold with a extra $100 protection ,  the dealer deals with Autel and gives out a loaner unit if  one he sold needs to go out for covered  repairs.
  Total1 Pages