Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > Asian Cars > I have maxiscan MS300 will it scan for S...
I have maxiscan MS300 will it scan for SRS codes ?

2805 Views 6 Replies Latest reply: 2015-09-24 04:12:00

•   Level 1   
    (5) points
    cbar
    2015-09-17 14:54:59
     I have maxiscan MS300 will it scan for SRS codes ?

•   Level 9   
    (5837) points
    Ashraf

2015-09-22 03:13:56 (Reply to:cbar)

Which vehicle are you trying to work on...........? bit of more info would be helpful to help you.............

•   Level 9   
    (3413) points
    Support02

2015-09-22 04:16:22

MS300 is very old model and has been discontinued for a long time. Did you purchase it recently? If yes, I am afraid it is fake.

•   Level 9   
    (5837) points
    Ashraf

2015-09-22 16:42:29 (Reply to:Support02)

Support can you please create a post here on forum to tell us more about how to pin point the fake Autel Tools so, the users to be bit more careful before they buy any Autel Tools....................

Also it would be nice if you could post the list of your Agents all over so, when any one is buying they known they are buying it from a rite sealer...................

•   Level 9   
    (3413) points
    Support02

2015-09-23 03:11:15

Those products, which can't find in our official website, are discontinued products. So if these are still for sales online, it is likely to be fake.

For our agents/authorized dealers, in US area, customer can contact Autel US at contact@autel.us and sales.eu@autel.com for European area. And for other areas, we welcome customers send email to support@autel.com for checking.

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2015-09-24 01:46:09 (Reply to:Support02)

Just because the production may have ceased  a half decade ago doesn't mean that warehouses in Timbuktu still might have 3 skids of of unsold MS300s they got  stuck with and are trying to unload for $15 a pop are a fakes.If  Spock went in a transporter in China and came out of a transporter 5 years later in the USA in Bootleg StarTrek Movie. Would the Reproduction Spock that came out of the transporter be Spock , or  a Clone of Spock?
       Back a half a decade ago or when  the MS300 was once a real product because  they still were listed on Autel's website as a current product , would you have answered his question and told him , Whether it's genuine or clone it is just a basic  OBD2 code scanner for checking codes and clearing  engine lights and nothing more.
      It is still for sale on Amazon I believe.
    http://www.amazon.com/Autel-MaxiScan-MS300-Diagnostic-Vehicles/dp/B001LHVOVK

•   Level 9   
    (3413) points
    Support02

2015-09-24 04:12:00 (Reply to:witsend)

witsend, thanks for your link. Actually we are now investigating it. In Amazon and eBay there are lot of our discontinued products for sale, such like MS300, MS509, MS310 etc. Some have large qty of stock. Most of them are cloned.Actually these products have been discontinued for several years, so there is no better way to distinguish it is genuine or clone. We can only judge from the appearance of technology. 

Anyway, we have team to investigate it now. Thanks for all your understanding in advance.
  Total1 Pages