Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > Europe Cars > Missing Data in Autel MD802 , under Body...
Missing Data in Autel MD802 , under Body section, for BMW europe

2522 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: 2016-01-19 09:15:32

•   Level 2   
    (24) points
    cosmo
    2016-01-15 10:28:30
     Hello I have bought autel 802 , and have registered it yesterday.  I bought this item because I saw on utube a person removing a parking distance sensor error code with the same tool, and I have the same problem.
      I have downloaded latest updates,  but I have a problem, the unit communicates with my   BMW 318 D (2009) model,as regards to live data, but when I enter the section Body, all I get is 1 thing Air bags and seatbelts live data.   There is so much more data which is missing, one being PDC parikng sensor distance as seen in Utube.

I have tried both software available,, V.2.21 and  V. 2.30 , but get the same result,
     AUTEL Maxidiag Elite 802
     These are Model specifications ,,
         Firmware Version  V.101
         Systems Software Version  V. 5.01
         Hardware Version  V 1.00
     Please can you help me , because I bought item online and do not know what to do, Thanking you for your support , kind regards 
          Mark Sargent.....
    p.s your earliest reply would be appriciated..
     Car is BMW 318 d. 2009 model, UK

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2016-01-16 07:40:21 (Reply to:cosmo)

Hi, the MD802 that you bought is 4 systems. MD802 all system can support to clean parking distance sensor error code. You can contact the dealer to update it to all system to check the result. Thanks!

•   Level 2   
    (24) points
    cosmo
    2016-01-18 19:06:16 (Reply to:Autel Support)
     Hi thanks for your prompt reply, could you please  help me upgrade the 4 system to the ALL system, this was my mistake confusing the two as the same product. Unfortunatly I bought this reader on line from china, and the shop cannot offer me assistance in the matter, . Would you please guide me in this matter of upgrade, ,, is it just software or do I have to return the unit for hardware change ??  Really appriciate any help you could give me, thanking you for your support and co-operation, 
        kind regards,

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2016-01-19 09:15:32 (Reply to:cosmo)

Hi, you can contact your local dealer to update this tool to All system. It is not hardware difference so there is no need to return. You just need to pay the update price and the dealer will update it for you. If you cannot get a dealer, then please write to support@aute.com for quick help. Thanks!
  Total1 Pages