Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > USA Cars > MaxiSys 908 series
MaxiSys 908 series

2297 Views 7 Replies Latest reply: 2016-01-28 06:00:32

•   Level 6   
    (707) points
    hefaus
    2016-01-22 21:36:09
     Support. When are we going to be able to get ride of that Important Message thats so much of a pain? i was told last year it would be soon.Any more news about this trouble and by the way its also involving a expired term for updating vehicle Program. I also noticed that the systems update was removed from the main page.Please advise when and how Support

•   Level 2   
    (44) points
    auteluser

2016-01-23 22:50:58 (Reply to:hefaus)

support, we need answers !

•   Level 6   
    (707) points
    hefaus
    2016-01-24 05:22:52 (Reply to:auteluser)
     I don't think Support are even concerned. Getting to be the norm for these people. Sad. This machine had so much potential

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2016-01-25 02:12:40 (Reply to:hefaus)

I think if you made the mistake of  going ahead and doing the System Optimization update and don't follow through with purchasing the new update subscription , I think you will never be able to get rid of that  message and they likely will not help you  because you were NOT supposed to do the System optimization if you were out of your update period and weren't planning to erase all the old versions and update all the car makes right afterwards. The  Process will be in   perpetual Limbo until then and wouldn't doubt if Support is laughing at those who fell for the Software Optimization BS.

•   Level 6   
    (707) points
    hefaus
    2016-01-26 00:42:39 (Reply to:witsend)
       I'm thinking you don't know what you are talking about. I didn't have a choice as the tool stopped working as if timmed for so many vehicles then it would not load any vehicles. Said there was a system update so I did that. Everything worked  again as before  except the message and no more systems update icon. Support did say they would fix this problem for machines with updates expired. That's what I am wondering. I have no intension of doing the updates followed by that message as it will remove all vehicle programing unless I have a new update subscription. Just thought I would straighten you up on your comment as its not correct. I didn't know you owned a MaxiSys now. Congrats if you did. Enjoy

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2016-01-26 07:13:31 (Reply to:hefaus)

I still don't have a Maxi Sys yet , but I  won't  get one now until I absolutely have to have newer car coverage every day and probably still need to keep the old 708.
        I do know what I read earlier and interpreted what I read as something that had to be done "before your update subscription runs out." Sound like you ran into problems and had no other choice . Hope they follow through with a fix .

http://pro.auteltech.com/autelsupport/Diagnostic%20System/19427.jhtml?createrId=45&view=1

•   Level 6   
    (707) points
    hefaus
    2016-01-26 16:34:40 (Reply to:witsend)
     Hi. The link you supplied was not the case for me. For me the vehicles were there but would not load. Nothing was changed or updated for this to happen. Was strange and cant think of anything else except a hidden counter that allowed vehicle selection at so many then bang would not load vehicles. Like i said. I then did a system update and all was good except for the pain in the ass important message. Got a responce from Support saying it should ne out real soon. Regards

•   Level 9   
    (3413) points
    Support02

2016-01-28 06:00:32

Sorry for the late response, the new system version to remove Importance Notice will be released for expired tools in the coming days.
  Total1 Pages