Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > Europe Cars > My " Diagnostics" button won't access an...
My " Diagnostics" button won't access any vehicles choices

1893 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: 2016-02-17 09:47:40

•   Level 1   
    (5) points
    marco601
    2016-02-12 17:22:25
    I just updated the software.   Now, when I click on the "Diagnostics" button it stalls and I get a message that says  "diagnosis date is initialized,, this process may take a few minutes, please keep the network flow!"

I have waited well over an hour and the screen still will not advance or let me access any vehicles.  What can I do to fix this?

•   Level 9   
    (5837) points
    Ashraf

2016-02-14 22:10:41 (Reply to:marco601)

What Tool are you talking about................? If its MS908P than did you do the System Updates.............?

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2016-02-17 09:47:40 (Reply to:marco601)

Hi, after your updated the Operating System and System Program, the device still needs some time to update configuration information and during the time it requires internet connection. If the message "Diagnosis data is initialized, this process may take a few minutes, please keep the network flow!" please keep the tool connecting to internet soon. Or you may connect the tool to internet, uninstall and download all software again to check the result. Please try and let us know if there is still any problem. Thanks!
  Total1 Pages