Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > Europe Cars > lost oil temperature
lost oil temperature

2173 Views 6 Replies Latest reply: 2016-03-31 13:12:50

•   Level 2   
    (35) points
    J-C
    2016-03-26 09:38:35
    Hello, After testing my password pro eu908 without change settings on my SKODA superb 2.0TDI. (VW)
    I lost the oil temperature display in the onboard computer
    I can not enable or disable this feature with the word pro
    what happened ? I lost confidence in the device ..
    explain me how I can do this defect.
    thank you very muchk you very much

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2016-03-28 09:24:30 (Reply to:J-C)

Hi, can you please advise the VIN code of the car? Did you click any menu under Oil Reset function? Please check if there is light on the dash board or if there is any problem with the cluster. You may use the tool to scan the car and see if there is any error codes. Thanks!

•   Level 2   
    (35) points
    J-C
    2016-03-28 10:45:59
    Hello, here is the VIN: TMBJE73T8F9051853 I have no detected error codes
    but I do not know the procedure to reactivate the oil temperature with the word pro, I have a weird message in the device
     " L'unité de commande version de logitiel fausse" I nevertheless made the latest updates

•   Level 2   
    (35) points
    J-C
    2016-03-28 11:09:19
     yes as I clicked on oil reset, but this does not make disappear the temperature display, I have every manipulation
    cut off the ignition before disconnecting the word pro. no witness only gone on display? I reseté to factory settings, nothing changes. Thanks for your help

•   Level 2   
    (35) points
    J-C
    2016-03-29 14:53:06
    oui je suis rentré dans le menu oil reset, non, je n'ai aucuns codes d'erreurs au tableau de bord et aucuns codes trouvés par le mot pro
     juste le message " version de logitiel fausse" mon véhicule est un 2015 dans skoda superb le mot pro s'arrète a la version
    2012 sedan ou estate

yes I got into the oil reset menu, no, I have no error codes on the dashboard and no codes found with the word pro
      just the message "false logitiel version of" My vehicle is a 2015 skoda superb word pro stops the version
    2012 sedan or estate

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2016-03-30 10:04:42 (Reply to:J-C)

Hi, since there is no live data so it is hard for us to find out the exact cause of this problem. But you can enter instrumentation -> Adaption-> WIV:coding of service interval Extension(SIE) -> TOG and change oil level thermal sensor not connected to instrument cluster to oil level thermal sensor connected to instrument cluster to check the result. Thanks!

•   Level 2   
    (35) points
    J-C
    2016-03-31 13:12:50

Merci beaucoup pour votre aide avec les infos que vous me donnez j'ai solutionner mon problème c'étaient bien dans  " Adaptation WIV extension SIE---->TOG"

Thank you for your help with information that you give me I solve my problem were well in "Adaptation WIV extension SIE ----> TOG"

Total1 Pages