Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > Europe Cars > how do i upgrade the software on my Maxi...
how do i upgrade the software on my MaxiCheckPro? its not showing me TMPS icon on main screen

1738 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: 2016-10-13 15:07:55

•   Level 1   
    (5) points
    ahmed699
    2016-06-05 08:41:44
     why i cant find the tpms icon ????

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2016-06-08 08:02:05 (Reply to:ahmed699)

Hi, kindly be noted that TPMS software on Maxicheck pro cannot fix TPMS problems. Professional TPMS products such as TS401,TS501 and TS601 will be needed to do TPMS functions so the TPMS software is removed from Maxicheck Pro. We will revise all our new advertisements and user manual. Sorry for any inconvenience caused! 

•   Level 1   
    (8) points
    hotpointdave

2016-10-09 16:16:40 (Reply to:Autel Support)

THATS VERY KIND OF AUTEL TO DO THIS..(NOT)........ I HAVE GONE OUT AND BROUGHT THIS MAXICHECK PRO BECAUSE OF THIS FACILITY OF TPMS AND NOW YOU SAY ITS WITHDRAWN, THIS ITEM THEN BECOMES NOT FIT FOR THE PURPOSE IT WAS INTENDED AND BROUGHT FOR AS IT WAS ADVERTISED. WOULD AUTEL LIKE TO REINBURST MY COST FOR BUYING A MACHINE THAT DONT DO WHAT IT WAS INTENTED FOR?????

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2016-10-13 15:07:55 (Reply to:Autel Support)

Support, I think he understands that the Maxi Check Pro is not a professional  TPMS tool , I think he just expects that any former advertised functional capability still exists to communicate with the TPMS module and to input or edit the tire sensor IDs (retrieved from a TPMS tool)to there new locations on vehicle, like you should be able to do with any decent scan tool.
  Total1 Pages