Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > Europe Cars > Hi I am having a problem in being able ...
Hi I am having a problem in being able to coodinate the system through my Maxisys Pro . This vehicle was not able to start due to no communication through the safety system from the brake pedal signal to allow the ignition switch to crank the engine

1997 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: 2016-06-28 10:45:35

•   Level 2   
    (42) points
    Mickeyshallo
    2016-06-22 22:03:54
    maxisys-PROing a problem in being able to coodinate the system through my Maxisys Pro . This vehicle was not able to start due to no communication through the safety system from the brake pedal signal to allow the ignition switch to crank the engine .first of all the green foot pedal indicater on the dash board won't come on? Kindly advice me for a way forward and also f possible, please advice me on how I can get in touch with you by Teamviewer?

•   Level 9   
    (5837) points
    Ashraf

2016-06-23 12:08:43 (Reply to:Mickeyshallo)

You need to give bit of more information about the vehicle you working on it...........And what fault codes you getting in Engine, ABS System.............?

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2016-06-28 10:45:35 (Reply to:Mickeyshallo)

Hi, can you please advise the problem in more details including the car model, year, VIN code etc and upload a data log for our engineers to check it? Thanks!
  Total1 Pages