Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > Asian Cars > Can't program Acura.
Can't program Acura.

2133 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: 2016-07-26 09:43:52

•   Level 2   
    (10) points
    The Car Guy
    2016-07-13 23:48:33
     Support, why can't I program an '08 Acura MDX??? I keep getting an "Unexpected error occurred (CO)" message. Need help ASAP as calling support is getting me no where after 3 calls and no help!!! Thanks!

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2016-07-14 13:45:59 (Reply to:The Car Guy)

As far as J2534 module programming goes from the Maxi Sys Pro Tablet , only some models of BMW and Mercedes during your one year update period. You should be able to uses the J2534 VCI(Maxi Flash) and use it off a windows laptop and an OE program ,with a purchased subscription off OEM's websites.
      If  Autel wanted more people to buy updates , they should allow Pro owners to down grade  it to a regular MS908 at the current  905 -906 update price, because the regular and Pro software has virtually no difference in capability other than server access to BMW and Mercedes Benz programming files, and when updating for added newer car coverage, the functionality of the older software seems to be decreasing as Autel likely has to comply to on going court ordered changes to it's software and finding it's a lot harder and expensive to r engineer unique software than to just hack and copy.

•   Level 9   
    (3413) points
    Support02

2016-07-26 09:43:52 (Reply to:The Car Guy)

Sorry Maxisys Pro can't support to do flash programing on Honda. May we know what function do you want to do? And how did you get this error message?

It is suggested you send you detailed information to support@autel.com for our follow up.
  Total1 Pages