Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > Europe Cars > pc suit update warning for everyone
pc suit update warning for everyone

2394 Views 0 Replies Create Time: 2013-09-29 10:43:06

•   Level 2   
    (25) points
    dimon2000
    2013-09-29 10:43:06
    I got my new scan tool md802. Tried it on many makes and models and everything worked perfect. I decided to install the cd that came with my scanner and see if there are any updates. First of all the scanner comes with a 4gb class 4 which took almost 1 day to update everything. My advice to everyone is to go and buy 16gb or 32gb sd card class 10 or i even bought class 10 uhs-1 which works fine. autel support says to use sandisk but my scanner came with Kingston sd card and that's what i bought. Now the update with the new sd card and usb 3,0 card reader takes around 3 hours. Also another problem with the update. Once you open the program it will say there is a new software update, I did this update which is version 3.00 and half of the makes that worked before didn't. I spend 4 days trying to figure out why this is happening. I connected support through email and explained to them what was the problem. They replay fast and try to help the best they can which is great, but telling me everything is fine and wait for the next update which could be in few months doesn't work for me. So for everyone DO NOT PRESS YES WHEN ITS ASKING YOU TO UPDATE SOFTWARE. If you did already update it. Delete everything from sd. Go to maxidas.com download the v2.50 software and copy past to sd. Than connect to pc suit and when its asking you to update software click no, after that just do the regular updates that you would like. I took the time to write all this info since im sure many of you have this problem and there is nothing on the net to help resolve this
  Total1 Pages