Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > USA Cars > Needs AL619 SD card files to register to...
Needs AL619 SD card files to register tool

2363 Views 1 Replies Latest reply: 2017-04-19 03:42:02

•   Level 2   
    (13) points
    fiily
    2017-01-26 01:10:44
        Can someone send me the sd card files to boot up my AL619 so I can register it correctly and download updates via the autel app.

The new to me AL619 was missing the the sd card, and I cannot continue the registration process without a properly formatted sd card and file system on the 32gb microsd card I have bought.

Thanks

bestrim@gmail.com

•   Level 1   
    (9) points
    tsoto70

2017-04-19 03:42:02

Hello friends, it appears very obviously that files loss on the TF card is a common issue with these scanners. I too have a corrupted TF card on my AL619 and just purchased a new card.  Unfortunately, I never got around to register or install the Autel desktop suit.  Therefore, I can not retrieve any updates.   I would kindly like to ask if someone here would be so generous as to send me a copy of a back of their card for the AL619. I will only use it so that I can proceed past the insert TF card screen and access the product Serial Number and Register password.  Once I'm in, I'll purchase the software from Autel since it is Serial Number sensitive in order for me to finally register this scanner.

Respectfully,

tsoto70@gmail.com

Total1 Pages