Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > Europe Cars > I want to buy a Maxisys Elite but not su...
I want to buy a Maxisys Elite but not sure where to buy it?

2657 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: 2017-05-31 00:08:45

•   Level 2   
    (14) points
    valleyautollc
    2017-02-04 17:26:20
     I want to buy a Maxisys Elite but not sure where to buy it?
    Who did you buy yours from? 
    Are you satisfied with their customer service?
    Have you had any issues with tool or seller?
    Thanks for in advance for your help!

•   Level 5   
    (275) points
    jbrheaume

2017-02-07 23:29:32 (Reply to:valleyautollc)

Try AESWAVE.com

•   Level 2   
    (20) points
    chatburnsteven

2017-03-13 18:31:00 (Reply to:valleyautollc)

Ebay. Bought mine there couple months ago. A lot less than tool trucks and local suppliers

•   Level 1   
    (6) points

2017-05-30 18:46:54

I bought mine from autelscanner.com which is direct from China.  I've been able register it and have full functions.  Very pleased with my scanner so far.  Support has been decent.  You'll get an email saying a ticket has been initiated and a response within 24 hours.  

•   Level 7   
    (1473) points
    Kevin H

2017-05-31 00:08:45 (Reply to:valleyautollc)

I would be careful, I purchased mine from NAPA. AES Wave is a good place too. I have read of people having trouble with Amazon and Ebay units. Not sure why.
     If you don`t do much J2534,Mercedes and BMW module replacements then purchase a unit without the Jbox. The price is much cheaper plus updates are much cheaper. I would have done that but I wanted the Jbox. Heck I would have been better off purchasing a seperate Jbox, I didn`t realize that Autel wants $1000 for updates when I purchased my unit.
     Some people have been claiming that their tool loses functions when their subscription expires. I do know that after your 1 year updates are done you have NO SUPPORT from Autel. People on this forum have been saying to shut off your WiFi when your updates expire because soon as the WiFi connects their tool locks up or loses function and you get NO help from tech support other than, pay up your $1000 if you ever want your tool to work again.
     Take some time and read through the posts. I knew none of this before I purchased mine. It would have changed my decision to purchase the tool.
  Total1 Pages