Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > Asian Cars > Support Problems????
Support Problems????

1804 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: 2017-05-17 21:36:18

•   Level 2   
    (10) points
    Guitar-slinger
    2017-03-15 17:08:20

Does Support ever answer any of these questions?? Do they ever read the forums?? are they even active?? Does Autel have support???   I have posted... I have sent them email... I have sent them several messages on line.. and not one response from them yet... hmmm... Did I waste money on the Autel 619??  I understood from friends that own Auto shops that they have the more expensive ones and it really works good for them...  Glad I didn't spend 3,000 dollars for it... 

I can't even rate it because I'm not sure what the scanner supports and what it doesn't support... A 2004 should be supported by now after 12 years...  I understand a 2016..  but a 1998 and a 2004... 

What do you all think??  Any problems with anyone having troubles with Support???

•   Level 1   
    (8) points
     I am having the same issues, no reply and no response either online, by phone and through quick link or the forums....

Terrible service. only works sometimes.

you cannot count on this company. 

•   Level 6   
    (475) points
    RLAFFECT

2017-03-20 23:49:48 (Reply to:Guitar-slinger)

maybe  autel is going out of business

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2017-03-21 18:15:11 (Reply to:RLAFFECT)

I haven't seen support reply to any questions on this user forum since September of 2016 , and I doubt that they reply to questions posted on the forum privately to those that posted the questions here  either. You would think that any company that cares about it's public image would at least have some sort of  a moderator on here, at least for the sake of damage control, to answer simpler questions, and direct folk with problems to the correct avenues of resolution.
      It's sad, almost like the Ford court outcome was not in Autel's best interest and there is now Court appointed Goons from Ford overseeing operations and steering the Ship aground for the parts to be salvaged. Think I'ld run  a Scud up Ford's  @zzhole  if I were The China man.

•   Level 1   
    (3) points
    elvis

2017-05-17 21:36:18 (Reply to:Guitar-slinger)

Well I have the same problem and I think autel never responds.

Total1 Pages