Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > Europe Cars > Renault Senic 2 Service light on but no ...
Renault Senic 2 Service light on but no codes.

1882 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: 2017-09-17 17:58:37

•   Level 2   
    (14) points
    Deakon
    2017-08-28 20:02:37
    Hi, i have a custumer with a Renault Senic 2 from 2005 1.5 DCI with the service light on on the instrument painel. But no error messages and no codes registered in any module. All fluid levels are good and service has been reset. Anyone had this problem? Thanks.

•   Level 7   
    (885) points
    fware

2017-08-29 08:40:56 (Reply to:Deakon)

scan EOBD as well.

If it is a ghost, can be, delete all errors from the ICU's (although you see none) AND do the error clear via EOBD as well.
    Some old systems need that to get the light off.

•   Level 2   
    (14) points
    Deakon
    2017-08-30 21:22:05 (Reply to:fware)
    Thanks. Will try that. Regards.

•   Level 9   
    (5837) points
    Ashraf

2017-09-10 08:17:59

When the Service Light comes ON means you have a System Malfunction that could be any system Engine,ABS,Airbag, or any so, there should be other light ON with the Service Light........If NO any other light mean some body might have blanked the light and most common on them is the Airbag Light so put the ignition ON and see if all the Malfunction Lights are coming ON or not..........

•   Level 2   
    (14) points
    Deakon
    2017-09-17 17:58:37
    Hi. Yes usualy on renaults when the service light lights on it comes on with any other light but this time its not the case. And i did have an other senic but gasoline engine with the same problem. Ha to sent the costumer to a dealership because i could not solve the case either with autel or delphi tools. Autel registers a dtc on the child lock circuit from the rear right door, but that should not cause the service light to come on i belive. The delphi does not read any codes. So i m kind of tied up on this case...
  Total1 Pages