Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > USA Cars > 2010 F150 Wont Turn Over
2010 F150 Wont Turn Over

1961 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: 2017-11-17 15:31:26

•   Level 1   
    (8) points
    tommypic
    2017-11-10 11:28:21
      Im using a Autel 906 ,what we did was wiped the key codes that we had after waiting the 10 mins and  put in the 2 keys ,1 new and 1 OEM. But now we have a big problem its in theft mode/immobilized and wont even turn over. Im wanting to know is there any way to get it to take the keys and get out of theft mode. I guess the PATs has it locked out. I have wiped the keys 2 times and still the same thing. I hope some one has a answer customer wont like it going to the Dealer

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2017-11-14 04:26:48 (Reply to:tommypic)

Maybe get a Stratec brand key blank instead of a Chinese Knock off and that it has the same id marking on the key blade as the original. It cannot be a Clone Blank key that a Lot of places are now just making a clones of  working key when a customer needs a replacement.

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2017-11-14 04:27:30 (Reply to:tommypic)

Maybe get a Stratec brand key blank instead of a Chinese Knock off and that it has the same id marking on the key blade as the original. It cannot be a Clone Blank key that a Lot of places are now just making a clones of  working key when a customer needs a replacement.

•   Level 5   
    (256) points
    Phase 4 autokey

2017-11-17 15:31:26 (Reply to:witsend)

I'm sure it's too late for this one, but if your theft light is solid after programming, your new may be no good for programming as witsend said.
     You must have two original type keys to complete programming, if the problem continues, clear all fault codes, and do a parameter reset, then reprogram the keys.
     When just adding a new key, use the add-key feature instead of erase, less risky.
  Total1 Pages