Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > USA Cars > Maxisys My908 on 2001 Escalade ,cant fin...
Maxisys My908 on 2001 Escalade ,cant find a way to program the idle ,PLEASE HELP

1681 Views 1 Replies Latest reply: 2017-12-13 02:16:00

•   Level 2   
    (10) points
    25thfast
    2017-12-11 03:39:39
     trying to rogram the idle on this suv,but for somereasen i cant find the option ,ive done it on a 2008 escalde and 2011 impala when it gave me the option but the vehicle dint react to my autle ...had to use a snap on one to program the idle ...so in a way this is a two qustion..does anyone have this issue ? 

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2017-12-13 02:16:00 (Reply to:25thfast)

Snap on functions on American cars usually work better because they Suck The Big Hind Teet of all the US car makers. They jump when the Car makers say jump , and pay for the software licensing they put on  scan tool that costs 3 times more but has only half the (Hit or miss) functionality of Autel with European. Snappy is in Bed with OEs designing  new funky proprietary special tools for Sh@tty Cars that keep cars going to the dealer for repairs longer or aftermarket techs having to continually be on the Hind teet of the tool truck man, kept  in debt buying the latest  funky must have special tools. Snappy actually  Beta test the software on cars rather than program  theoretically computer simulated by Chinese geeks who Gunea Pig testing Beta Level software released to us to send in Data logs if it doesn't work. Lol, For every car it lets you down on , luckily there's 2 that it impresses me still.
  Total1 Pages