Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > USA Cars > Censoring posts and replies to posts?
Censoring posts and replies to posts?

1725 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: 2018-04-03 23:06:52

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend
    2017-12-13 00:46:19
     If I am not signed in I can navigate this site and read postings at a normal pace, but as soon as I sign in everything just freakin slows to a crawl and progresses in such a prehistoric dial up kind of pace I don't have time to deal with. Sometimes I think Autel just wants  the user forum to disappear and discourage participants from disclosing a common issue  or that can help others without going through the support process by slowing everything down to a crawl.

•   Level 2   
    (20) points
    JamesReinhofer

2017-12-22 04:01:44 (Reply to:witsend)

After signing in to reply to or create new posts , is anyone else having their navigation of this forum slowed to a ridiculous crawl? Is there a way I can fix the problem? I need to multi task on other sites while I wait for each link to load up. I've tried Microsoft Edge besides FireFox I use now.

•   Level 4   
    (150) points
    digitaltrucker

2017-12-31 16:15:44 (Reply to:witsend)

Realistically, this website is useless! There never is support or help.  It takes about 2 minutes for any command I execute to refresh on the page.

Website is a reflection of their poor devices! 

•   Level 2   
    (40) points
    amiker

2018-04-02 04:22:39 (Reply to:witsend)

I was wondering why so many views and so little replies to questions, it's like 5 minutes crawl time to answer one question
    So cone on Autel we are here to help out so you guys help out to, throw some speed to this site while we are logged in.....Ok

•   Level 7   
    (1473) points
    Kevin H

2018-04-03 23:06:52 (Reply to:witsend)

I have the same problem Wits, I would like to respond to some people's posts but it takes sooooo long for the pages to load!
    I think I could help some people get their Chrysler J2534 programs working but not on this forum.
    Kevin
  Total1 Pages