Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > Europe Cars > Brought a maxi sys second hand, factory ...
Brought a maxi sys second hand, factory resetted, now trying to be able to get the vehicle's up and can't.. any ideas on what to do?

1344 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: 2020-07-27 07:58:48

•   Level 2   
    (10) points
    P_macdonald65
    2019-05-03 21:51:50
     When first looked at the machine, it had all the vehicles on from what the previous owner had put on. I then factory resetted it as wanted to start from the beginning, but lost all the vehicle list, only have BMW, Rolls-Royce and Mini. I believe I need to create an account with autel and download them, but won't let me as the product has already been registered, by previous owner.. any ideas how to fix? Obviously I am not in touch with the previous owner so have no way of finding out from them how to do it. Or is there another way I can access the vehicle lists?

Tags: problem

•   Level 2   
    (11) points

2020-07-24 05:38:33 (Reply to:P_macdonald65)

hey im in a similar boat, i factory reset my own personal autel system, and now i have NO cars on my diagnostics app/window/page, not sure on what to do .... not sure if i have to update it or not.. should wouldnt want to since it was working just fine 

•   Level 9   
    (5837) points
    Ashraf

2020-07-27 07:58:48

You should never do factory reset if update subscription is expired now there is NO way you can recover the deleted software............

The only way to go is to get new update subscription and to fully download all your software again.....

Good Luck....
  Total1 Pages