Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
witsend

1146 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: 2019-09-29 19:31:41

•   Level 4   
    (141) points
    Bestdamgarage
    2019-08-02 14:16:39
     Where you at.Havent been on the forums in a while and just seen snappy banned you what for?

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2019-08-02 15:27:24 (Reply to:Bestdamgarage)

After some one in Forum posted in forum category what do you want in your Sn-- On tools?) that they wanted to see pids that are out circled in red, I replied ,"In screen shots where a pud is out I would also like them circled in red. I posted an image of a screen shot on my phone of the Rock Band Stryper Album cover from their album"No More Hell To Pay". My mom saw something in the image on my phone that I didn't see that made me laugh out loud. I guess Steve or the guy he answers to didn't see the humor in me posting it. I usually deleted questionable posts within 24 hours but I guess that one was up a little longer and it and I got removed for good.
      Just search YouTube for Stryper's  Album "No More Hell to Pay" It is awesome cover art but if you look closely , there's a pid out somewhere.

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2019-08-12 17:21:52 (Reply to:Bestdamgarage)

I still read the posts on the Snappy Forum, and it seems rather dead and boring without someone to Stir some Sh@t over there. Say hello to everyone from me  and let it be known you have officially been  handed the torch to flame folk in good spirits and will become known as Bestdamager :-)

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2019-09-29 19:31:41 (Reply to:Bestdamgarage)

Hey Bestdamgarage it's fine with me if you wished to post the link to this entire thread over in the Snappy Forum for those on there that are curious about what  I posted that got me banned. Circling in red  the pids out in screenshots :-))
  Total1 Pages