Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > Europe Cars > Ford Transit 2,2 problems regeneration D...
Ford Transit 2,2 problems regeneration DPF

1161 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: 2019-09-05 08:01:11

•   Level 1   
    (5) points
    Autel Ringe KFZ
    2019-09-04 10:14:23
     Hello,
    at the Moment we try to start a dpf Regeneration on a 2013 Ford Transit 92kW.
    But the issue is that we cannot start it by using the EU908. Fault message "no Connection". Reading the DTCs does work.

I would like to solve that Problem. Maybe somebody could help.

Best regards
    Marcus

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2019-09-04 11:27:38 (Reply to:Autel Ringe KFZ)

If it can scan and read codes and data of the vehicle it should have the usual VCI bluetooth connection. If you have internet connection still within your update period, gone into the VCI manager and checked if your VCI firmware is at the latest level? I'm not sure but , but even some important coding and programming of some makes require the provided USB cable be used between the VCI and the tablet. I think I would try that before giving up.  After trying the USB cable  you may have to re- pair your Blue tooth VCI  back to your tablet again.

•   Level 9   
    (5837) points
    Ashraf

2019-09-05 08:01:11 (Reply to:Autel Ringe KFZ)

If you can read fault code from the ECU that means your tool is connected to the VCI there is no problem..........You need to check other things.........If you have NO any fault code than why would you want to perform DPF regen..............On this model the EGR valve and the injector on the exhaust are very common so worth having a look at it.........
  Total1 Pages