Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > Europe Cars > For Jeep Liberty rest of the market VIN ...
For Jeep Liberty rest of the market VIN 1J4PN2GK3BW534395 a technichian replaced all the sensor, but he installed 315 Mhz instead of the originals 433Mhz. He programmed the ID in the ECU, there are no DTC but the light never got out

968 Views 1 Replies Latest reply: 2019-09-06 02:23:43

•   Level 1   
    (5) points
    johannferber
    2019-09-05 16:10:10
     In this Jeep Liberty the TPMS light came on. At that time I had no Autel scanner so I retrieved faults via Lauch x431. Right rear sensor was faulty, so I replaced and input the ID in the ECU. TPMS light remained. I asked for support with a technician and he replaced at the end all the sensors with new ones, but 315 Mhz  instead of the 433 Mhz the car originally had. He modified the ID in the ECU and replaced a module that is supposed to be the left door module.
    I have no faults in the WCM and the Autel scanner only read the tire pressure in the rear right tire. All sensors are OK. The dashboard light flashes at the beginning (blinks) and the remains on. I think the problem might be that the technician repair the car as a US version and not as a ROW car. Do you have an idea how to solved the problem. Thanks

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2019-09-06 02:23:43 (Reply to:johannferber)

If you have an Autel TPMS tool you should be able to replace the 3wrong sensors and program the old IDs to 3 programmable Autel MX sensors that transmit in both 315mhz  and 433mhz ranges
  Total1 Pages