Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > Europe Cars > not communication with sprinter and craf...
not communication with sprinter and crafter

1011 Views 8 Replies Latest reply: 2019-10-11 08:15:41

•   Level 1   
    (5) points

2019-09-24 13:50:16
    Not communication with sprinter and crafter

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2019-09-24 15:45:20 (Reply to:)

WTF is "By"?  Post is by who ?. Are you "BI"? Just generally figure There's no useful communication here for you either because folk will say "Bye Bye" if you can't at least provide some bare minimum of relevant information on your posts like WTF Tool you are using and current software level, make model , year of vehicles you tried so far. You already Confirmed  no communication  issue trying it on other vehicles of same makes, but it still communicates fine on every other make you tried it on? You still have a current update subscription and good high speed internet and  You have created enough storage space on unit to delete corrupt Benz, Sprinter, App, plus other car apps you rarely use and  redownloaded the Benz Sprinter App software over again and it still won't communicate with those makes?
     If people need to ask all these questions then it just seems to just  be random trolling rant or you're just lazy, not providing any relevant details and didn't try anything so far to figure out if it's the car, the software or the VCI  on your own, to create a relevant post people will want to invest their time trying to help you out. This applies to everyone posting on here. I think Autel should actually require certain fields are filled out completely when creating a post including the poster's screen name, platform used , car app software version in use . Year, make , model of vehicle. What specific modules it don't communicate with , what you have tried so far to fix problem before getting other's help.

•   Level 9   
    (5837) points
    Ashraf

2019-09-24 21:11:00 (Reply to:)

Plug in your OBD Data cable in the exhaust pipe and start the vehicle and you should have the communication with all the system................LOL

•   Level 7   
    (1143) points
    Matronix

2019-09-29 10:25:21

I agree the question is poorly stated here, but the problem applies to a lot of people I guess.

At least for the MaxiSys Elite and 908P I can tell you (and others looking for answers on this subject) your best chance is trying Mercedes CV en VW_CV (Commercial Vehicle) options, not Merceds or VW standard software, that will let you down on these vehicles anytime

•   Level 9   
    (5837) points
    Ashraf

2019-09-29 10:59:41 (Reply to:Matronix)

With my MS908P I have NO Problems to connect to Sprinter don't know about the Crafter as I don't see them very often...........

•   Level 7   
    (1143) points
    Matronix

2019-09-29 11:36:05 (Reply to:Ashraf)

Tried DPF functions short time ago and very limited, had to go into other software to have full access. Which software do you choose for Sprinter?

Have 2 to do next week so best way to go at it would be appreciated :)

•   Level 9   
    (5837) points
    Ashraf

2019-09-30 09:20:59 (Reply to:Matronix)

Well I have not seen any problems using my MS908P on Sprinter but, I also have MB Star tool so, if you have Star tool would be good to go that way..............

•   Level 7   
    (1143) points
    Matronix

2019-10-09 19:20:52 (Reply to:Ashraf)

Just did another 906 CAN (2010) Sprinter for DPF and trust me, it really is no good on Autel.

No live data found, only ash , soot and pressure difference in freeze frame data on code. After replacing temp sensor kat and cleaning of dpf wanted to do regeneration forced.... again no go and also could not check the data to see what values are

my Star does a lot of good work for me but does not wish to communicate with 906 Sprinters :) No idea why, but hangs in communication layers.

Autel received several logs from me, but lately they more like ignoring issues than answering or coming up with solutions

•   Level 9   
    (5837) points
    Ashraf

2019-10-11 08:15:41 (Reply to:Matronix)

Yes I do agree with you tried one yesterday 0n an Sprinter 2013/14 and it did start Regen the engine rev to 2000 rpm for 35 min but the Regen status was NOT Active and it never Regen I did send the log files with the pictures lets see what they have got to say
  Total1 Pages