Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > USA Cars > new sd card
new sd card

1172 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: 2019-10-02 03:51:39

•   Level 2   
    (20) points
    pehoffer
    2019-10-01 03:32:07
     Somehow I've lost the sd card out of my maxicheck pro. I have put in a formatted 32GB SD Card but when I plug the device into my computer it is not recognized and the unit does not turn on. If I take the SD card out, the unit display will come up with a picture indicating that I need an sd card.

How do I get the new sd card set up?

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2019-10-01 05:28:00 (Reply to:pehoffer)

From what I remember When I was in my free update period and had my DS708 I opened up the PC Software suite and put the SD card  from the DS708 into a USB card reader and the PC Suite downloaded and wrote the software to the SD card.

•   Level 9   
    (5837) points
    Ashraf

2019-10-02 03:51:39 (Reply to:witsend)

Yes that is the best way to install/update the software but, if you connect your tool using the USB cable to your computer there are good chances of killing your tool...................

You can connect your tool using the USB cable if you want to back up so, you can copy all the Files/Folders to your computer using USB Cable NO Problem...........But, NOT for installing or, updating the software............. Or, just connect your tool directly to the internet if you have that options and update it.............
  Total1 Pages