Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > Europe Cars > What Autel scanner can I use to reflash ...
What Autel scanner can I use to reflash ECU’s & TCU’s?

1049 Views 1 Replies Latest reply: 2020-01-30 23:51:00

•   Level 1   
    (5) points

2020-01-30 19:34:15
    I’ve got a MaxiSYS Elite for about a year now & I love it. Had a Snap On one before and felt so restricted. But now I’ve gotten into a fortunate job where reflashing can bring home some extra bucks. My question is what can I use to help me or get me started with modules? If it’s not Autel, what else can help? I don’t wanna chase my own tail, so any tip is a good tip (that’s what she said). 

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2020-01-30 23:51:00 (Reply to:)

First thing you want to get  is a regulated battery charger or battery maintainer of at least 90a if you be programming BMW and Mercedes from off the Maxi Sys Elite tablet , Other makes will require a Windows 10 pro laptop , purchased OE subscription, often a lock smith ID if you need to program keys as part of the programming procedure.
      I got this and added 10 foot cables. I use IOTA  DLS 90  all the time whenever the key is left on awhile for KOEO diagnosis. It's all metal outside and has open slots , so it's not a good choice for working  outdoors uncovered in the elements.LOL

https://www.solar-electric.com/ioen12vo90am.html
  Total1 Pages