Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > Europe Cars > Does anyone from Autel read this forum??...
Does anyone from Autel read this forum????

1222 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: 2020-10-11 23:04:01

•   Level 2   
    (44) points
    eblaney
    2020-07-16 10:56:25
     Maxi PC Suite / PC Link not printing - MD808 Pro

143 Views 0 Replies Create Time: 2020-01-01 19:06:43

I am STILL waiting on an answer to the above query (regarding inability to print)......

As far as I can see, the only thing that I can do with MaxiPCSuite_V1.30 is to update my MD808 Pro. I cannot access ANY other functionality.  Am I missing something?

Thanks.

•   Level 9   
    (5837) points
    Ashraf

2020-07-20 09:12:26 (Reply to:eblaney)

NOT REALLY.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  They don't have time to do this if you have any problems you will have to contact them directly by email or, by sending a log files from your tool..........

If you post anything here you will only get help from the tool users any nothing more…

•   Level 2   
    (44) points
    eblaney
    2020-09-01 09:39:02 (Reply to:Ashraf)
     Many thanks Ashraf.

Seems really silly that they are too busy. They weren't too busy to sell me the MD808 Pro......!

•   Level 2   
    (12) points
    Soultone

2020-10-11 23:04:01

Not sure if the exact issue you are having is not printing using PC Link. If so...

I had the same issue. This is how it started working for me (I have the ML629).
    Need to state the obvious:
    You must install the MaxiSuite software for your computer (Win, Mac, etc.)
    I have already ran an OBD-II scan on my vehicle and saved the codes.

Steps:
    1. Connect the device (mine is ML629) to the computer using the USB cable provided.
    2. Device is powered by USB
    3. On the Device, navigate to Playback and press OK button.
    4. Select the data you want to Review (Press OK button)
    5. Select the code you want to view/print and press OK button.
    6. AT THIS POINT, start you PC Link program on your computer.

It takes about 2-3 seconds and then you should see the message change from "No scan tool connected!" to "The scan tool already connected!"

Actually, once you navigate from the Main screen and into Playback is when it recognizes the device plugged in. You can see this by navigating in and out of the Playback menu and the PC Link screen will change the message back and forth.

I hope this helps.
  Total1 Pages