Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > Asian Cars > I dont have the special funtion: pilot q...
I dont have the special funtion: pilot quantity learning

1337 Views 1 Replies Latest reply: 2020-11-29 02:56:16

•   Level 1   
    (5) points
    naun2018
    2020-11-17 03:23:13
    I dont have the special funtion: pilot quantity learning and another special funtions.

Device: maxisys Mini

Vehicle information:
    Toyota
    Hilux
    1KD-FTV

Tags: pilot

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2020-11-29 02:56:16 (Reply to:naun2018)

Well , if you didn't eat the fish , take over the Pilot's seat, take the controls ,  and tell everyone to prepare for a rough landing.:-))

If your tablet's software isn't up to date , maybe check function viewer for latest software to see if the special function is now listed. It appears that Autel has recently updated it's  tools to be able to pay for a 12 month update on a monthly payment basis, but in USA it appears you  can still buy the 12 month total care updates from authorized dealers at this time COVID 19 special priced while they last for considerably less cost than paying full list price spread over 12 equal  monthly payments through Autel's new payment plan.

https://www.aeswave.com/cart.php?m=search_results&pageNumber=&catID=&c=&v=&r=&id=&sortBy=PriceLoHi&search=atl-tcp&shopByPrice=&viewAll=&customListIds=

Total1 Pages