Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > Europe Cars > 2 different desk top PCs
2 different desk top PCs

935 Views 1 Replies Latest reply: 2020-11-29 13:20:21

•   Level 1   
    (5) points
    VaughnAnthony
    2020-11-28 19:09:21
     2 different desk top PCs  don't recognize the MaxiCheck Pro after installing the Autel app using the supplied CD......when I connect the scanner to the PC using the supplied USB cable the PC can't find a usable driver....is there somewhere online to download the proper driver ?
                                                                                                                        Thanks, Vaughn

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2020-11-29 13:20:21 (Reply to:VaughnAnthony)

Since the program works with multiple types of Autel platforms, I would first make sure that  your specific platform is the one selected on the opened program before connecting your device to the PC, and that the PC that the  program is installed on is the one that your network printer is directly connected to. 
     If it doesn't work, then  delete what you installed from the CD, and download the Maxi PC suite from Autel's server and install it. With my older DS708 , I used to remove the SD card from device and put it  in the USB card reader and plug reader into the PC after the program was opened.

https://www.auteltech.com/download.jhtml
  Total1 Pages