(5) points
    jommel29
    2021-02-02 10:18:04
    Hi his can I relearn tpmss using ms908 pro ford 2013 explorer

•   Level 6   
    (489) points
    tech54

2021-07-23 01:53:32 (Reply to:jommel29)

Don't need scanner just activation tool that can read sensors check tire inflation and ability to read sensors first with the key off then step on the brake once/release cycle key three times ending in run position again step on brake once/release again cycle key three times ending in run position you should hear a beep for training mode go to left front wheel first and beep sensor then R/F then R/R then L/R at each wheel you should hear a beep on the final wheel two beeps your done at this point start the car. That's why I suggested you can get a reading on each wheel first with activation tool.

•   Level 6   
    (489) points
    tech54

2021-07-23 01:54:23 (Reply to:jommel29)

Don't need scanner just activation tool that can read sensors check tire inflation and ability to read sensors first with the key off then step on the brake once/release cycle key three times ending in run position again step on brake once/release again cycle key three times ending in run position you should hear a beep for training mode go to left front wheel first and beep sensor then R/F then R/R then L/R at each wheel you should hear a beep on the final wheel two beeps your done at this point start the car. That's why I suggested you can get a reading on each wheel first with activation tool.
  Total1 Pages