Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > Europe Cars > Lost all Keys
Lost all Keys

1012 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: 2021-02-18 23:23:10

•   Level 1   
    (5) points

2021-02-15 19:05:29
    Hello i have an Audi A4 2004 witch i have lost all Keys to...Can i with my autel maxicon mk808bt do erase all Keys and programe a new key to the car??what abort the Security Code Can i use my autel to find it??

•   Level 3   
    (71) points
    dane3

2021-02-18 21:32:03 (Reply to:)

Hello, 
    Have you received ANY answer or help from Autel?
    I am having much problems with my new device and they seem like dont care to help.

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2021-02-18 23:11:52 (Reply to:)

Check the Function viewer App on your tool for your specific make model and year vehicle. Be aware that if you can't pull or obtain the security PIN number from Audi  beforehand you will not be able to do it even if All Keys Lost function might be listed.

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2021-02-18 23:23:10 (Reply to:dane3)

Autel support does not participate on the user forum. Please check vehicle coverage on the function viewer app on your tool before posting questions about coverage here, and when you seek help here, provide more in depth detail about the specific  make model year of the vehicle you are working on , the complaint, the codes,  and what you have done on your end to actually diagnos the F@cking problem instead of some cookie cutter  Help Mr Wizzard Plea for Help. This tool does not have a Sure Crack feature like SnapOff has telling you the most commonly replaced parts tossed at fixing the problems:-)) 
  Total1 Pages