Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > Europe Cars > ap200 doesnt connect
ap200 doesnt connect

1499 Views 1 Replies Latest reply: 2021-02-25 12:57:30

•   Level 1   
    (5) points

2021-02-20 20:30:10

Hello I have tried to activate my device but it will not work I have tried on following devices

Google Pixel 1st gen - running Android 10
    iPhone se 1st gen - running iOS 13 and IOS 14
    Galaxy s21 ultra Eynos version- running Android 11

Android App details

Autel MaxiAPP200 V1.41

MaxiAP V 1.08

IOS App details

Autel MaxiAP - AP200 V1.33

MaxiAp V1.01

All stuck on same screen. I downloaded the Autel Maxisapp200 from respective app stores and tried to bind device although on all devices it says connected it sends you in round circles and doesn’t let proceed just says product has been bound.

Please can anyone advise on how I can make it go past that screen, I’ve tried the other Maxiapp and it doesn’t let me log in but finds device and lets me do basic code scan through obd2 - however on this app it doesnt always connect to device and when it does keeps disconnecting.

I have been able to use Maxisapp (although packaging says use Maxiap200) but on this when i try and log in it says the account doesn’t exist yet I can log in on other app and online.

I have tried on following cars

Vauxhall Corsa 2019

Vauxhall Vivaro 2010

Suzuki Baleno 2019

Audi RS6 2017

I have also checked the Serial number and it doesn’t show as registered and when I try and register on Pro.Autel.com says I need to go on app to get the password for it, which I cant do cause it doesn’t proceed from initial screen

file:  6.png

•   Level 3   
    (72) points
    aieromon

2021-02-25 12:57:30 (Reply to:)

This is strange. What is the color of the notification LED when the dongle is plugged in and when it is connected to the phone?
  Total1 Pages